- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ochheuteal Beach Review
This is the busiest beach in the area, littered with loungers and umbrellas and its fair share of beggars and hawkers. The beach itself is a little narrow and not so clean but there are plenty of activities for the young at heart, as the bars close late every night, and often throw beach parties. After dusk, roadside eateries open up on 23 Tola Street (one of the roads flanking the beach) selling barbecued seafood and meats. Amenities: food and drink; water sports. Best for: partiers; sunset; swimming.
- Address: Ochheuteal St., Sihanoukville
- Location: Sihanoukville
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more