- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Khmer Borane Review
This casual, breezy riverfront café on the bottom floor of an old colonial-era building attracts a steady crowd. Try something from the extensive list of classic Khmer dishes; the pomelo salad and fish soup with lemon and herbs are both good choices. If those don't please your palate, Khmer Borane also offers a wide variety of western dishes at reasonable prices.
- Address: 389 Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 012/290092
- Hours: Daily 11–11
- Location: Phnom Penh
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more