- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Veiyo Tonle Review
This Khmer-owned and -operated nonprofit restaurant on the riverfront serves excellent traditional Khmer dishes, pizzas (39 varieties!), pastas, and more. Proceeds go toward an orphanage established by the owner. Visit on a Saturday or Monday night and enjoy a performance by kids dancing traditional dances.
- Address: 237 Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 012/847419; 011/737670
- Hours: Daily 6 pm–midnight
- Location: Phnom Penh
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
We had a wonderful trip to Bhutan in October 2013 , below our itinerary and feelings about this remote country still very much unknown. Read more
My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more