- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
ANZ Royal Bank has several ATM machines throughout the city. Canadia Bank also has an ATM at the airport.
ANZ Royal Bank (100 Sihanouk, Phnom Penh. 023/726900.)
Canadia Bank (265-269 Street 214, Phnom Penh. 023/214868 or 012/776592.)
Visitor and Tour Information
Diethelm Travel (65 Street 240, Phnom Penh. 023/219151. www.diethelmtravel.com/cambodia.)
Exotissimo (6th fl., SSN Center, No. 66, Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh. 023/218948. www.exotissimo.com.)
Guides can also be hired right at the Royal Palace and National Museum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's