Nightlife & the Arts in Cambodia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cambodia Nightlife & the Arts
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Graffiti-splattered Angkor What? was one of the first pumping...
|Bars, Dance Clubs||Siem Reap|
A grown-up playground strewn with hammocks, wooden bar stools...
|Bars, Piano Bars / Lounges, Gathering Places||Siem Reap|
Phnom Penh is a gay-friendly city, and Blue Chilli is one of...
Chaktomuk Theater is an architectural landmark that hosts performances...
|Dance, Music||Phnom Penh|
With its American and Australian music, Freebird attracts an...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Phnom Penh|
The Laundry Bar is a favorite among visitors and expats yearning...
Le Moon Terrace Bar
An ideal spot to visit with a bunch of friends for a night of...
Known for its inventive cocktails, gay-friendly Linga Bar is...
|Bars, Cabaret||Siem Reap|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe