- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This Mekong River island's main attractions are its beach and its handicrafts community of silk weavers, wood-carvers, potters, painters, and jewelry makers. The beach isn't spectacular by Southeast Asian standards, but it is convenient for Phnom Penh getaways. In all, the trip over to the island is quick; most people spend about half a day on this excursion, but you can dwell longer if you want a relaxing beach day.
Koh Dach at a Glance
Elsewhere in Cambodia
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's