- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Cambodia
Angkor Temple Complex: Hands-down Southeast Asia's most magnificent archaeological treasure, Angkor has hundreds of ruins, many still hidden deep in the jungle.
Education and Enlightenment: You'll learn a heap about history, warfare and human tragedy, science, and archaeology.
Off-the-Beaten-Path Beaches: Along the Gulf of Thailand lie a few of Southeast Asia's most unspoiled beaches and (generally) unpolluted waters. You'll eat some delicious seafood here.
Philanthropy: Work with street kids, give blood, buy a cookie to support the arts—if you're looking to do good while you travel, you'll find plenty of exciting and meaningful opportunities here.
Southeast Asia's Rising Star: Gradually earning worldwide attention, Siem Reap is developing into one of the hippest cities in Southeast Asia.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's