- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Cambodia
Angkor Temple Complex: Hands-down Southeast Asia's most magnificent archaeological treasure, Angkor has hundreds of ruins, many still hidden deep in the jungle.
Education and Enlightenment: You'll learn a heap about history, warfare and human tragedy, science, and archaeology.
Off-the-Beaten-Path Beaches: Along the Gulf of Thailand lie some of Southeast Asia's most unspoiled beaches and unpolluted (for now) waters. You'll eat some of the best seafood of your life here.
Philanthropy: Work with street kids, give blood, buy a cookie to support the arts—if you're looking to do good while you travel, you'll find plenty of interesting opportunities here.
Southeast Asia's Rising Star: Though it doesn't yet have worldwide attention, Phnom Penh is one of the hippest cities in Southeast Asia.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) IExplore
- Thailand & Cambodia Experience — $5,299 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) — $10,250 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore