Sights & Attractions in Brunei
Sights & Attractions Brunei
Istana Nurul Iman
Often regarded as the world's largest private residential building...
|Local Interest-Sight, Architectural Sites||Bandar Seri Begawan|
One of several localities in Asia labeled the 'Venice of the...
|Towns||Bandar Seri Begawan|
Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque
A reflection of a nation's wealth, the Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque...
|Religious Sites||Bandar Seri Begawan|
Royal Regalia Museum
This colorful exhibition contains a collection of the official...
|Museums / Galleries||Bandar Seri Begawan|
Tasek Lama Recreational Park
This piece of 'tame jungle' is reachable just a mile north of...
|Parks||Bandar Seri Begawan|
Browse All Brunei Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- A World Apart IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan