At a Glance
- great value for thrifty travelers
- shared sleeping and bathing areas
- not a good option for couples
Check Rates from our Partners
Pusat Belia Review
For many years this youth hostel has been the main affordable choice for budget travelers in BSB, and at a mere B$10 per person per night, it offers value that simply can't be ignored. Officially it is reserved for local school groups and youth organisations, but in practise anyone can stay with an IYHA membership. It is also often empty, meaning you may end up having one of the clean 4-bed dorms to yourself. You can also make use of the hostel's outdoor pool for B$1. The male and female dorms are kept strictly segregated, however, so this is more an option for solo visitors than something for couples. Staff can also be hard to come by if you try to check in at odd times, especially on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
I am not sure if it makes sense for me to buy the Japan Rail pass...here is the travel requirement on trains.
Travel within Tokyo and Kyoto cities
Tokyo to Nikko and back
Travel Tokyo to Kyoto - Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more