At a Glance
- great value for thrifty travelers
- shared sleeping and bathing areas
- not a good option for couples
Check Rates from our Partners
Pusat Belia Review
For many years this youth hostel has been the main affordable choice for budget travelers in BSB, and at a mere B$10 per person per night, it offers value that simply can't be ignored. Officially it is reserved for local school groups and youth organisations, but in practise anyone can stay with an IYHA membership. It is also often empty, meaning you may end up having one of the clean 4-bed dorms to yourself. You can also make use of the hostel's outdoor pool for B$1. The male and female dorms are kept strictly segregated, however, so this is more an option for solo visitors than something for couples. Staff can also be hard to come by if you try to check in at odd times, especially on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more