Around 5 miles north of central BSB, this place will require a 10 minute taxi ride to reach but is worth the effort of seeking out if you like excellent Chinese food. Occupying a large house just off the main highway, it is very popular with the resident Chinese community—something that speaks volumes about its authenticity and quality. Spread over two floors, the lower level serves buffet meals and à la carte options while the upper level is usually reserved for special functions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm interested in trekking. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more