At a Glance
- close to local sights
- comfortable rooms
- free Internet
- occasional street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Brunei Hotel Review
The Brunei has been a local institution right in the heart of downtown BSB for many years, but a full renovation in 2011 has breathed new life into the hotel, making it not only chic and tasteful but also one of the best mid-range options in the city. Rooms are clean and simply furnished but also large. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the balance of location and price is unbeatable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more