Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam
At a Glance
- comfortable rooms
- easy to get downtown on foot or by shuttle
- has a chain-hotel look and feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam Review
Billing itself as the "only internationally branded hotel in Brunei", this enjoys the perfect location less than half a mile from the Brunei River waterfront in the heart of BSB. Showcasing Brunei's tendency towards remarkable value for money at the top end of the market, it offers luxury 5-star accommodation at barely more than 3-star prices. There's a spa and fitness center, two restaurants, and an outdoor pool with bar. Guestrooms are large and modern, and the bathrooms (with bathtubs) are spotless. Although the sights are only a few minutes' walk away, the hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
I am not sure if it makes sense for me to buy the Japan Rail pass...here is the travel requirement on trains.
Travel within Tokyo and Kyoto cities
Tokyo to Nikko and back
Travel Tokyo to Kyoto - Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more