Brunei is a well-developed country and the quality of medical facilities reflects this. The standard of healthcare in BSB is high, but remember that this is a tropical country. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends vaccinations against adult diphtheria and tetanus, hepatitis A and B, and also typhoid. Protection against malaria is not required.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe