Brunei Travel Guide
Fodor's Essential India
Brunei may be one of the smallest countries in the world, but it is one of the biggest in terms of natural beauty and wealth. Its cities are clean, open, and welcoming, and the surrounding mountains and forests are still nearly untouched by industrial growth. Despite these achievements, Brunei's people remain polite, reserved, and friendly. There is plenty to see and do in Brunei's urban and rural areas—the hardest part of your trip will be deciding what to experience first.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Brunei restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Brunei
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Ageless China IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
· Travel Planner
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Read more
Dunhuang, Xi'An, Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou & Hong Kong
Here is a trip report from our April visit to China. Read more