Brunei Travel Guide
Fodor's Essential India
Brunei may be one of the smallest countries in the world, but it is one of the biggest in terms of natural beauty and wealth. Its cities are clean, open, and welcoming, and the surrounding mountains and forests are still nearly untouched by industrial growth. Despite these achievements, Brunei's people remain polite, reserved, and friendly. There is plenty to see and do in Brunei's urban and rural areas—the hardest part of your trip will be deciding what to experience first.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Brunei restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Brunei
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- Sands of Time IExplore
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 — $1,599 Featured Destination: Japan
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
· Travel Planner
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip Report Kyushu May 2013
I will try to trace our Kyushu trip for forum members and those interested in this part of Japan.
Here is basic itinerary
0-- Depart Hawaii, Hawaiian Air - Honolulu -Fukuoka Read more
Hi All! Read more