Brunei Travel Guide
Plan Your Brunei Vacation
Brunei may be one of the smallest countries in the world, but it is one of the biggest in terms of natural beauty and wealth. Its cities are clean, open, and welcoming, and the surrounding mountains and forests are still nearly untouched by industrial growth. Despite these achievements, Brunei's people remain polite, reserved, and friendly. There is plenty to see and do in Brunei's urban and rural areas—the hardest part of your trip will be deciding what to experience first.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Brunei restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more