Getting Here and Around
Very few tourists opt to fly into Vic Falls due to the political problems, high visa costs, and lack of reliable flights. It's actually more common for those visiting Zim to fly into Zambia and cross the border. However, if you do choose to fly into the Victoria Falls Airport, most hotels will send free shuttle buses to meet incoming flights and provide free transfers for departing guests; book in advance.
Hotels can summon reputable taxis quickly and advise you on the cost. Tipping is not mandatory, but change is always appreciated.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's