Lola's Tapas and Bar
Lola's Tapas and Bar Review
One of the town's new restaurants, Lola's offers authentic Spanish flair in its cuisine and decor. Choose from the tapas menu, or dine à la carte. If you can't get enough, it's open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bookings aren't essential but advisable for larger groups, especially for dinner during the busy season. Lola's is open until the last drum beat from the group of musicians who provide entertainment on occasion. The food is tasty and reasonably priced.
- Address: 8 Landela Complex, Livingstone Way, in the tourist center Victoria Falls
- Phone: 013/4–2994
- Location: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I just returned from a wonderful trip to South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbawe & Botswana. Read more
Africa 2014, January & February
We flew Ottawa to Zurich on Swiss and booked a 1 night package at the Hilton Airport that included an early check in, breakfast and late check out – a good deal, Read more
My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more