Lola's Tapas and Bar
Lola's Tapas and Bar Review
One of the town's new restaurants, Lola's offers authentic Spanish flair in its cuisine and decor. Choose from the tapas menu, or dine à la carte. If you can't get enough, it's open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bookings aren't essential but advisable for larger groups, especially for dinner during the busy season. Lola's is open until the last drum beat from the group of musicians who provide entertainment on occasion. The food is tasty and reasonably priced.
- Address: 8 Landela Complex, Livingstone Way, in the tourist center Victoria Falls
- Phone: 013/4–2994
- Location: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I'm going to start pricing out safari's in November to east africa. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more