Lola's Tapas and Bar
Lola's Tapas and Bar Review
One of the town's new restaurants, Lola's offers authentic Spanish flair in its cuisine and decor. Choose from the tapas menu, or dine à la carte. If you can't get enough, it's open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bookings aren't essential but advisable for larger groups, especially for dinner during the busy season. Lola's is open until the last drum beat from the group of musicians who provide entertainment on occasion. The food is tasty and reasonably priced.
- Address: 8 Landela Complex, Livingstone Way, in the tourist center Victoria Falls
- Phone: 013/4–2994
- Location: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
It's almost impossible to believe that one year ago we set out on our amazing Africa adventure, visiting South Africa, Zambia and Botswana. Read more
My partner and I have been considering visiting Dubai for the last few years and may have an opportunity to go for a reasonable price in the next few weeks. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more