Zimbabwe Travel Guide
Plan Your Zimbabwe Vacation
With spectacular wilderness and perfect year-round climate, Zimbabwe ranks as one of the most beautiful countries in southern Africa. More than 400 species of wildlife roam the savannas of Hwange National Park. Ancestral rock paintings of ancient San Bushmen mesmerize in the Matobo Hills. Flowing from the Zambezi are the thundering waters of Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. From the mighty river derives the Mana Pools National Park, a must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site and stunning animal sanctuary.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Zimbabwe restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Kilimanjaro Safaris typically operates until sundown. Read more
Africa 2014, January & February
We flew Ottawa to Zurich on Swiss and booked a 1 night package at the Hilton Airport that included an early check in, breakfast and late check out – a good deal, Read more