Zimbabwe Travel Guide
With spectacular wilderness and perfect year-round climate, Zimbabwe ranks as one of the most beautiful countries in southern Africa. More than 400 species of wildlife roam the savannas of Hwange National Park. Ancestral rock paintings of ancient San Bushmen mesmerize in the Matobo Hills. Flowing from the Zambezi are the thundering waters of Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. From the mighty river derives the Mana Pools National Park, a must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site and stunning animal sanctuary.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Zimbabwe restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Zimbabwe
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels... Read more
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries... Read more
Add JetBlue to the list of airlines offering in-flight internet connectivity.... Read more
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more