Golden Leaf Review
The Moghuls themselves might declare a meal here a feast. Spicy but not hot, the curries are lovingly prepared from ingredients imported from India. The chicken tikka masala is a house specialty, and the handmade saffron kulfi is an inspired dessert at the end of another hot day in Africa.
- Address: 110 Mosi-oa-Tunya Rd., opposite Ngolide Lodge, Livingstone
- Phone: 213/32–1266
- Location: Livingstone, Zambia
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's