Golden Leaf Review
The Moghuls themselves might declare a meal here a feast. Spicy but not hot, the curries are lovingly prepared from ingredients imported from India. The chicken tikka masala is a house specialty, and the handmade saffron kulfi is an inspired dessert at the end of another hot day in Africa.
- Address: 110 Mosi-oa-Tunya Rd., opposite Ngolide Lodge Livingstone
- Phone: 213/32–1266
- Location: Livingstone, Zambia
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
At the beginning of November four friends and I left rainy Italy to visit sunny Morocco. Read more
A scientific study would compare Feb and March within the same year and make that comparison over numerous years. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more