Golden Leaf Review
The Moghuls themselves might declare a meal here a feast. Spicy but not hot, the curries are lovingly prepared from ingredients imported from India. The chicken tikka masala is a house specialty, and the handmade saffron kulfi is an inspired dessert at the end of another hot day in Africa.
- Address: 110 Mosi-oa-Tunya Rd., opposite Ngolide Lodge Livingstone
- Phone: 213/32–1266
- Location: Livingstone, Zambia
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I'm going to start pricing out safari's in November to east africa. Read more
· News & Features
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more