Funky Munky Review
Cheap and cheerful, this small pizzeria's reputation keeps spreading. On offer find thin-crust pizzas baked in a traditional wood-fired oven and named after primates. Try the popular bacon and mushroom Baboon, the Chimpancheese four-cheese extravaganza, or build your own. If you seek lighter fare, have a salad or head straight for the classic gelato or Hawaiian shaved ice, which comes in flavors like Tigerblood and Maitai.
- Address: Mosi-oa-Tunya Rd., Livingstone
- Phone: 213/32–0120
- Location: Livingstone
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Africa 2014, January & February
We flew Ottawa to Zurich on Swiss and booked a 1 night package at the Hilton Airport that included an early check in, breakfast and late check out – a good deal, Read more
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
Will be in Kenya on a two week safari. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more