Funky Munky Review
Cheap and cheerful, this small pizzeria's reputation keeps spreading. On offer find thin-crust pizzas baked in a traditional wood-fired oven and named after primates. Try the popular bacon and mushroom Baboon, the Chimpancheese four-cheese extravaganza, or build your own. If you seek lighter fare, have a salad or head straight for the classic gelato or Hawaiian shaved ice, which comes in flavors like Tigerblood and Maitai.
- Address: Mosi-oa-Tunya Rd., Livingstone
- Phone: 213/32–0120
- Location: Livingstone
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I've been a regular to Africa over the past 12 or so years on a budget, self drive + tent normally visiting areas away from the maddening crowd.
Now retired we, my wife & I, have decided that next yea Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more