- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire
Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire Review
It was inevitable that Paris' most enigmatic (and thrice Michelin-starred) mega chef Pierre Gagnaire would open a restaurant in decadent Dubai, where his artful creations dazzle well-heeled locals and visitors alike. Known for his use of glamorous ingredients (foie gras, truffles) alongside more modest ones (chicken), Gagnaire's Dubai team goes all out to impress, with fascinating tastes and textures on every plate from the amuse bouche to the cheeses. While the experience passes by as if a dream, it's not one easily forgotten – the pink chandeliers and the not-inconsequential bill leave diners a little woozy as they sleepwalk across the plush purple carpet into the night.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more