- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Total Arts Review
Total Arts, a cathedral-like vaulted gallery, is the work of Dariush Zandi, a local architect and designer who supports local artists by giving them work spaces and exhibitions. In addition, there's a permanent display of more than 300 works. The gallery is a part of The Courtyard, an eccentric place to spend an hour or two. A collection of design studios and art/furniture importers are set around a cobbled, covered atrium. The facade of each enterprise features architectural designs from around the world—including Roman temples and Arabic barjeels. There's also a café on-site.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 789 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Dubai: Save at the Desert Palm & Spa in Jun Fr $282+/Nt Save with Expedia, $81/night less
- Montreal on Sale: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $142+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1351 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
I'm seeing conflicting information on-line about visa requirements. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more