- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Rooftop Lounge Review
Rooftop Lounge is a place where you can have a drink on the expansive terrace—a modern rendition of a rooftop majlis (traditional Arabic sitting area) complete with billowing cotton-tented seating areas and hundreds of plump cushions, turned brass tables, and gilded Arabian lamps and candles. But it's not the decor that draws people to this sophisticated and intimate date spot; it's the views. Located in the Royal Mirage resort, a truly spectacular tribute to the era of 1001 Nights, the hotel's rooftop barjeels (windcatchers) in the subdued light of the evening couldn't be more beautiful.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $99+/Nt Travelocity
- Book 5-Star Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City in Dubai Fr $212+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more