- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
InterContinental Dubai Festival City
At a Glance
- contemporary style
- excellent leisure facilities in hotel and at Festival City
- city views from creek-facing rooms
- transportation required to reach downtown and beach areas
- atmosphere is cool and crisp but not cozy
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
InterContinental Dubai Festival City Review
Fashioned along the lines of a sailing yacht, the hotel cuts a striking silhouette rising from the south bank of Dubai Creek. The sweeping marble foyer is a triumph of less-is-more modernism. The Intercontinental, opened in the beginning of 2008, has been designed for discerning travelers with MP3 docks and large flat-screen TVs standard furnishings. The pale contemporary rooms also have dressing areas and marble island baths for relaxing. The hotel caters to businesspeople with well-planned convention and meeting spaces and also to vacationers with its expansive free-form pool and sundecks, top-notch spa, and proximity to Festival City's shopping and dining.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Dubai Fr $77+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $157+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1680 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more