- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- wide range of activities, eateries, and sports available
- not as much bling for your buck as at Al Qasr
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Mina A'Salam Review
Jumeirah calls Mina A'Salam a boutique hotel, but it may be stretching the definition to say a property with nearly 300 rooms truly fits into that category. Part of the vast Madinat Jumeirah complex, it is the simplest, least opulent option of the three in its decor but still offers stylish Arabian touches with deep golds, greens, and blues accenting the neutral walls, dome-shaped archways, and carved warm wood furniture (produced locally). Many rooms interconnect, making it a good option for families. In addition, dining and leisure activities are excellent with the other Jumeirah hotels close by and at your disposal.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $152+/Nt Travelocity
- Book 4-Star Arabian Ranches Golf Club in Dubai Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 25 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $6,899 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more