- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
A culinary partnership between a champion jockey and an enfant terrible chef, Marco Pierre White, sounds like a recipe for fun. At horseman Frankie Dettori's Dubai restaurant, Las Vegas crooning comes from the speakers while diners dig into innovative Italian fare. Crystal chandeliers and velvet-covered furnishings give the bar area the feel of a Louisiana brothel, while the sleek dining room is much more contemporary with its mirrored walls and stainless steel fittings. Trattoria fare—pizzas and pastas—don't quite do justice to the surroundings, so try some of chef Marco Pierre White's more complex entrées, including grilled sea bass with citrus or duck confit with olives.
- Address: Al Fattan Marine Tower, Al Sufouh Rd., Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Phone: 4/399–4311
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
I'm considering booking a trip that would require me to have a 8 hour layover in Dubai. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more