- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
A culinary partnership between a champion jockey and an enfant terrible chef, Marco Pierre White, sounds like a recipe for fun. At horseman Frankie Dettori's Dubai restaurant, Las Vegas crooning comes from the speakers while diners dig into innovative Italian fare. Crystal chandeliers and velvet-covered furnishings give the bar area the feel of a Louisiana brothel, while the sleek dining room is much more contemporary with its mirrored walls and stainless steel fittings. Trattoria fare—pizzas and pastas—don't quite do justice to the surroundings, so try some of chef Marco Pierre White's more complex entrées, including grilled sea bass with citrus or duck confit with olives.
- Address: Al Fattan Marine Tower, Al Sufouh Rd., Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Phone: 4/399-4311
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in Dubai: Save this May Fr $63+/Nt Expedia
- Dubai 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1351 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more