- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Celebrity chef Gary Rhodes extends his empire to Dubai with this temple to gastronomy at Grosvenor House. Chef Paul Lupton wowed diners at Rhodes' London eatery and is building a loyal following here too, with cuisine that in turn delights and satisfies. The menu combines delicious English classics, such as jam roly-poly and slow-stewed oxtails, with such fine French staples as confit de canard (preserved duck leg). The restaurant decor resembles an ice palace with acres of glass accented by hot patches of red and orange.
- Address: Grosvenor House Hotel, Al Sufouh Rd., Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Phone: 4/398–8888
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more