- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Celebrity chef Gary Rhodes extends his empire to Dubai with this temple to gastronomy at Grosvenor House. Chef Paul Lupton wowed diners at Rhodes' London eatery and is building a loyal following here too, with cuisine that in turn delights and satisfies. The menu combines delicious English classics, such as jam roly-poly and slow-stewed oxtails, with such fine French staples as confit de canard (preserved duck leg). The restaurant decor resembles an ice palace with acres of glass accented by hot patches of red and orange.
- Address: Grosvenor House Hotel, Al Sufouh Rd., Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Phone: 4/398-8888
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Dubai Fr $77+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $157+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1680 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more