- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Walking through the door here is like teleporting yourself to the casbah. There are open tables in the center of the restaurant, but it's better to choose one of the booths that line the walls. Here you can settle into a cozy sofa while examining the menu over a complimentary serving of black olives, olive oil, and warm bread. Everyone who works here is from Morocco—the chef, musicians, and serving staff—so ask for their expert advice on menu options. The superb food includes slow-cooked tender lamb and beef dishes.
- Address: Shangri La Hotel, Dubai
- Phone: 4/343–8888
- Location: World Trade Centre Area and Burj Dubai
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Fri. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more