- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
The Meat Company
The Meat Company Review
As the name suggests, this restaurant concentrates on steak, and the attention given to its source shows in the finished product. You can choose aged beefs from the United States, Australia, Japan, and South Africa that are flame-grilled to your exact specification. The menu covers a few chicken and lamb dishes, juicy 100% beef burgers, and there's even fish. But meat is king here. The interior decor is reminiscent of a steak house, with black leather and dark wood. If you sit outside on the terrace, you'll have views of Madinat Jumeirah. In addition, a few outside tables have canal-side seating alongside the main walkway—great for people-watching. There's also an outlet at Souk Al Bahar, Burj Dubai.
- Address: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Al Sufouh Rd., Al Sufouh 1, Dubai
- Phone: 4/368–6040
- Location: Jumeirah Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
I'm considering booking a trip that would require me to have a 8 hour layover in Dubai. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more