- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Bastakiah Nights Review
This is a historic patrician mansion that's been transformed into a traditional Arabic restaurant in the heart of downtown. When dining here, you'll enjoy authentic surroundings (if a bit staged) and local dishes served by costumed staff. Tables on the rooftop terrace have fantastic views across the creek and the quarter. If you'd rather eat indoors, the first floor has several small rooms decorated in the same style as a welcoming majlis (traditional Arabic seating areas) with tables for dining. Come at night when the restaurant glows with stained-glass lamps and candles. Opt for the set menu if you want to sample a full range of mezze and entrées, or dine à la carte. Generously sized dishes are served on colorful Arabian platters or in ornate dishes. No alcohol license.
- Address: Bastakia Quarter, Dubai
- Phone: 4/353-7772
- Location: Bur Dubai and the South Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence in May: $459 & Up Expedia
- Book the Grosvenor House Dubai 3 Nts in May Fr $262+/Nt Expedia
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1506 Expedia
- Explore Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more