- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fish Market Review
Imagine sauntering along a harbor in Maine just after the catch has been landed. What would you choose for lunch? You've got a similar host of options at Fish Market, laid out in a sumptuous spread of tuna steaks, fillet of Nile perch, prawns, crayfish, and oysters. If none of these options tempts your taste buds, check out the impressive live tanks of crab and lobster. Choose your favorite, tell the server how you'd like it cooked, and a few minutes later it will arrive at your table. Book a table by the window for views of the creek.
- Address: Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai,
- Phone: 4/222-7171
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 789 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 5-Star Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Fr $183+/Nt Save with Expedia, $51/night less
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $44+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1624 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 21 Nt Cruise! Regent Seven Seas Cruises Fr $12,199 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
I'm seeing conflicting information on-line about visa requirements. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more