- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fish Market Review
Imagine sauntering along a harbor in Maine just after the catch has been landed. What would you choose for lunch? You've got a similar host of options at Fish Market, laid out in a sumptuous spread of tuna steaks, fillet of Nile perch, prawns, crayfish, and oysters. If none of these options tempts your taste buds, check out the impressive live tanks of crab and lobster. Choose your favorite, tell the server how you'd like it cooked, and a few minutes later it will arrive at your table. Book a table by the window for views of the creek.
- Address: Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai
- Phone: 4/222–7171
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more