- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Fish Market Review
Imagine sauntering along a harbor in Maine just after the catch has been landed. What would you choose for lunch? You've got a similar host of options at Fish Market, laid out in a sumptuous spread of tuna steaks, fillet of Nile perch, prawns, crayfish, and oysters. If none of these options tempts your taste buds, check out the impressive live tanks of crab and lobster. Choose your favorite, tell the server how you'd like it cooked, and a few minutes later it will arrive at your table. Book a table by the window for views of the creek.
- Address: Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai
- Phone: 4/222–7171
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Was there for two days, one day before going to Oman and one day after. Read more
Here is a report of our recent two weeks trip to the United Arab Emirates and Musandam (Oman):
The photos are not uploaded yet (will take months, as I've take Read more
Was planning a day-long desert tour during a Dubai stopover. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more