- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Step over the threshold into a corner of the Raj and dine on what may be the tastiest Indian food in Dubai. Consistently rated the best of its kind in the city, dishes here cultivate a fine balance of spiciness and full flavor, and come complete with dips, chutneys, and breads. Signature entrées include lentils and chickpeas, great options for vegetarians, as well as tandoori lamb chops for meat lovers. The dining area contains discrete spaces separated by ornate handcrafted wooden fretwork, painted to invoke India's glorious architectural traditions. Service is attentive but discreet.
- Address: Sheraton Deira Creek, Baniyas Rd., Deira, Dubai
- Phone: 4/228–1111
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Was there for two days, one day before going to Oman and one day after. Read more
Here is a report of our recent two weeks trip to the United Arab Emirates and Musandam (Oman):
The photos are not uploaded yet (will take months, as I've take Read more
My partner and I have been considering visiting Dubai for the last few years and may have an opportunity to go for a reasonable price in the next few weeks. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more