- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
The heavily themed decor is a bit over the top, but the high quality food at this South American restaurant is the draw. You can dine in corners styled like various streets in Argentina, Brazil, Cuba, or Mexico and order specialties from each country. The steaks are particularly good, with imported aged meats, and portions are generous. Enjoy a range of cocktails, including various tequilas, Cuban rums, and a passable mojito—as well as a Cuban cigar if that's your thing. Nightly music from south of the border encourages everyone to get up and dance. Or better yet, come on one of the regularly scheduled theme nights and shake it to some salsa music.
- Address: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, Al Sufouh Rd., Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Phone: 4/399–1111
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
I'm considering booking a trip that would require me to have a 8 hour layover in Dubai. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more