- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Agency Review
The Agency, a favorite with corporate types for working lunches, offers a sophisticated take on the tapas experience. With a list of more than 400 wines—all displayed in wall cabinets—there's no doubt that you'll find something to your taste, and the dark wood tables and low lighting give the interior the feel of a French-style wine cave. It's a place to sip and savor, not quaff. The menu leans toward charcuterie-style nibbles, but there's a set menu of roast meat every lunchtime. The Agency has also opened a branch at Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $187+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $109+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1530 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more