- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Buddha Bar Review
Buddha Bar, part of a chain, is casting its net around the world, and where better to establish a presence than in hot Dubai? One of the largest venues in the city, the terraces overlook the mouth of Dubai Marina and the comings and goings of the multimillion-dollar gin palaces (yachts or sailboats). Subdued lighting and rich reds lend an Asian feel to the interior, which is divided into a number of intimate corners and niches for romantic tête-à-têtes. Buddha Bar attracts the über-cool and monied crowd, and it's a great place to strike a pose.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more