- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Belgian Beer Café
Belgian Beer Café Review
Belgian Beer Café is definitely not the most imaginative name in the city, but at least you know what you'll get here. There's an excellent choice of beers on draft and in bottles from what's arguably the world's greatest brewing nation. Just as in Belgium, each beer has a specific glass for serving—the most unusual of which might be the Kwak glass with a rounded base that comes in a wooden casing. The café's style is straight from Belgium, too, with wooden tables set in small wooden booths around a long bar studded with brass. Brasserie-style food is served.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Arabian Dreams Apartments 3 Nts in May Fr $82+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $44+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Explore Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look ... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more