- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- social center of Bur Dubai
- beach shuttle available
- some rooms need updating
- nightclub can be noisy into the early hours
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Ascot Hotel Review
One of the least expensive hotels in Bur Dubai, this is also the oldest, built in the 1970s. The ornate Edwardian architrave decoration and overly festooned drapes in the spacious rooms and public spaces shows its maturity, and wear and tear is apparent in some places. There are several well-known bars and restaurants on-site, including Waxy O'Connor's Irish Pub, making it a hot spot for expats on weekends. Its 5-star sister property, the Royal Ascot, is just next door, which widens your dining and entertainment choices. Plus, it has a pool that Ascot Hotel guests can use.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $314 & Up: The H 5-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $70+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Package Sale! 4 Nts Dubai + Air Fr $1717 Expedia
- Explore Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look ... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more