- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
At a Glance
- close to downtown Dubai
- pretty rooms with local design
- dated lobby and public areas
- rooms are smaller than those in modern buildings
- street noise from people and traffic
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa Review
With an ideal city location overlooking Al Fahidi Fort and the Bastakia Quarter and Creek, it's a shame more thought wasn't put into the exterior design of the hotel, as it spoils the historic surroundings. The interior has an Arabian style, and the rooms are pleasing to the eye with ornate fretwork, wooden headboards, mirrors, tables and chairs, and wooden floors. However, they are not the biggest in the city. The hotel is located in the middle of the action, and there's a shuttle to Jumeirah Beach Park.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at The Address Dubai Mall Fr $556+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $63+/Nt Travelocity
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more