- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sheraton Dubai Creek
At a Glance
- creekside location
- within walking distance of downtown attractions
- good range of eateries on-site
- dated appearance
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Sheraton Dubai Creek Review
As the oldest hotel on the creek, the Sheraton opened to great fanfare in the early 1970s, but it's showing its age. The atrium is dated with clay-colored wrought-iron balustrades in art-deco style. Public areas and rooms have been updated, so comfort levels are higher than the design might suggest. Bathrooms are compact with older style shower-tub combos. There are no tea/coffee facilities in the rooms, but a quick call to room service is all that's needed. During the last 30 years, the Sheraton has been a social gathering spot in the Deira area, and it's still popular in the evenings despite increased competition from newer properties. You'll also have the use of the beach club at Sheraton Jumeirah Beach at 50% of normal day rates.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Majestic Fr $100+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- May deal: Moevenpick & Apartments Bur Dubai Fr $149+/Nt Save with Expedia, $53/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look ... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more