- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
The 19th hole at a golf club normally refers to the bar where below-par rounds are celebrated, but The Montgomerie hotel hit a hole in one when it changed the format. Subtle Asian flavors mingle with European ingredients at this award-winning fusion restaurant. The suave, urban atmosphere contrasts with the acres of greens right outside, and the major decorative feature is the open kitchen where you can watch your dish come to life. Eat on the terrace and gaze out over the rolling landscape at lunchtime, and perhaps even finish with a tee (pun intended).
- Address: The Montgomerie, off Interchange 5, Sheikh Zayed Rd., Dubai
- Phone: 4/390–5600
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sun.–Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Was there for two days, one day before going to Oman and one day after. Read more
Here is a report of our recent two weeks trip to the United Arab Emirates and Musandam (Oman):
The photos are not uploaded yet (will take months, as I've take Read more
My partner and I have been considering visiting Dubai for the last few years and may have an opportunity to go for a reasonable price in the next few weeks. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more