- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The 19th hole at a golf club normally refers to the bar where below-par rounds are celebrated, but The Montgomerie hotel hit a hole in one when it changed the format. Subtle Asian flavors mingle with European ingredients at this award-winning fusion restaurant. The suave, urban atmosphere contrasts with the acres of greens right outside, and the major decorative feature is the open kitchen where you can watch your dish come to life. Eat on the terrace and gaze out over the rolling landscape at lunchtime, and perhaps even finish with a tee (pun intended).
- Address: The Montgomerie, off Interchange 5, Sheikh Zayed Rd., Dubai,
- Phone: 4/390-5600
- Location: Dubai Marina
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sun.--Wed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 789 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Dubai: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $120+/Nt Save with Expedia, $50/night less
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $94+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1353 Expedia
- Journey to Middle East on the MSC Lirica (MSC Cruises)! Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
I'm seeing conflicting information on-line about visa requirements. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more