- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Exchange Grill Review
From the moment the wait staff settles you in a comfy leather seat, you'll notice the elegant place setting (complete with glassware from a château tasting room) and realize you're in for a treat. As you peruse the menu in the sleekly designed restaurant, gaze out the fish-tank-like window to the urban soap opera that is Sheikh Zayed Road. The chefs here concentrate on meat, particularly high-quality steaks, and these arrive cooked to perfection. The wine list is excellent and the service attentive but not fawning.
- Address: The Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Rd., Dubai
- Phone: 4/332-5555
- Location: World Trade Centre Area and Burj Dubai
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $314+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $87+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1530 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 18 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $3,999 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more