- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Exchange Grill Review
From the moment the wait staff settles you in a comfy leather seat, you'll notice the elegant place setting (complete with glassware from a château tasting room) and realize you're in for a treat. As you peruse the menu in the sleekly designed restaurant, gaze out the fish-tank-like window to the urban soap opera that is Sheikh Zayed Road. The chefs here concentrate on meat, particularly high-quality steaks, and these arrive cooked to perfection. The wine list is excellent and the service attentive but not fawning.
- Address: The Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Rd., Dubai
- Phone: 4/332–5555
- Location: World Trade Centre Area and Burj Dubai
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
I've just shifted to Dubai... I'm on the lookout for some cool place where my 5 year old kid and i can spend some time! Some activty center with a nice cafe or something in it... Any ideas??d Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more