- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Come here for incomparable bird's-eye views of Dubai through sheer glass walls that seem to float on a monumental metal skeleton—and the food is something special too. Chef James Viles brings his Australian fusion expertise to the impeccable menu. Fresh seafood meets delicate Thai spices, and Mediterranean classics take a New World twist in dishes such as snow-crab ice cream. These adventurous dishes have been well received by the discerning clientele. But even though the food is excellent, it's still difficult to take your eyes off the scenery.
- Address: Emirate's Towers Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd., World Trade Centre 2, Dubai
- Phone: 4/319–8088
- Location: World Trade Centre Area and Burj Dubai
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more