- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Come here for incomparable bird's-eye views of Dubai through sheer glass walls that seem to float on a monumental metal skeleton—and the food is something special too. Chef James Viles brings his Australian fusion expertise to the impeccable menu. Fresh seafood meets delicate Thai spices, and Mediterranean classics take a New World twist in dishes such as snow-crab ice cream. These adventurous dishes have been well received by the discerning clientele. But even though the food is excellent, it's still difficult to take your eyes off the scenery.
- Address: Emirate's Towers Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd., World Trade Centre 2, Dubai
- Phone: 4/319–8088
- Location: World Trade Centre Area and Burj Dubai
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Fri.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more