- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
One could say Sezzam is a glorified mall food court, but that would be a glass-half-empty attitude. Although the eatery is located in the Mall of the Emirates, it is overseen by the 5-star Kempinski Hotel, which is also on-site. It features three open kitchens that have freshly cooked dishes from around the world, allowing diners to venture from continent to continent with each course. A flame station, bake station, and steam station produce Lebanese grilled meats, Italian pastas, and Oriental noodles, while the dessert choices shimmy from baklava to banoffee pie: banana and thickened condensed milk atop crumbled biscuits and butter. Find a seat that overlooks the slopes of Ski Dubai.
- Address: Mall of the Emirates, Dubai
- Phone: 4/341–3600
- Location: Jumeirah Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more