- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Zheng He's Review
This is Chinese cuisine with a contemporary international twist. An innovative menu, impressive interior design, and a colorful kitchen on view through glass panes all combine to deliver one of the best dining experiences in Dubai. Dishes marry such ingredients as truffles and asparagus with more traditional items, and signature dishes include sautéed seafood with cashew nuts and chili vinegar, and roast pineapple with mango, ginger, and chili sorbet for dessert. Book a table on the quayside terrace, which overlooks the canals of Madinat Jumeirah and is shaded by date palms, and watch the abras (boats) come and go. It's especially romantic at night when the waterside of Madinat Jumeirah is softened by clever lighting.
- Address: Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah, Al Sufouh Rd., Al Sufouh 1, Dubai
- Phone: 4/366–6730
- Location: Jumeirah Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more