- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant is a favorite with European expats for its refined Indian cuisine. This isn't the kind of place where curries come hot, hotter, or fiery. Instead Kapoor complements his dishes with the perfect blend of spices. Prices are steep compared with what you'll pay for Indian street food, but it's worth splurging to savor a plate created by the Indian equivalent of Emeril Lagasse.
- Address: Al Nasr Leisureland, Oud Metha, Dubai
- Phone: 4/336–0061
- Location: Bur Dubai and the South Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
I'm considering booking a trip that would require me to have a 8 hour layover in Dubai. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more