- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Sushi Sushi Review
The name says it all. This unpretentious contemporary eatery takes the pomp out of Japanese cuisine by serving fresh and delicious food at reasonable prices. The balance of flavors, from each fresh delicate cut of fish to the pungent wasabi, is excellent. Every item is presented on a series of colored plates, which indicate the price for each dish, with a flair that matches the upscale 5-star hotels. The clientele is a mixture of ages and nationalities—some linger over their meal, others drop in for a quick bite after shopping or before heading out to a nightclub. Sushi Sushi also has a range of hot dishes for those who haven't fallen under the raw-fish spell.
- Address: Century Village, The Aviation Club, off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282–9908
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
Was there for two days, one day before going to Oman and one day after. Read more
My partner and I have been considering visiting Dubai for the last few years and may have an opportunity to go for a reasonable price in the next few weeks. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more