- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sushi Sushi Review
The name says it all. This unpretentious contemporary eatery takes the pomp out of Japanese cuisine by serving fresh and delicious food at reasonable prices. The balance of flavors, from each fresh delicate cut of fish to the pungent wasabi, is excellent. Every item is presented on a series of colored plates, which indicate the price for each dish, with a flair that matches the upscale 5-star hotels. The clientele is a mixture of ages and nationalities—some linger over their meal, others drop in for a quick bite after shopping or before heading out to a nightclub. Sushi Sushi also has a range of hot dishes for those who haven't fallen under the raw-fish spell.
- Address: Century Village, The Aviation Club, off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282–9908
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more