- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
For a long alfresco lunch, this location is hard to beat. Tables sit on a large, rustic, wooden deck over the creek, with views across to Festival City and the high-rise towers of Al-Rigga. It's a popular stop-off for golfers between rounds, families on weekends, and expats showing their relatives the sites on weekdays. The menu isn't too adventurous—a selection of salads and burgers and diner-style food—but you can enjoy a beer or glass of wine with whatever you choose. Service is relaxed, but it suits the mood as you settle into your seat.
- Address: Dubai Creek Golf Club, Baniyas Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/295–6000
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
I'm considering booking a trip that would require me to have a 8 hour layover in Dubai. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more