- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
White Orchid Review
The menu here skips from Japan to Beijing to Singapore, giving visitors a wide sampling of pan-Asian dishes. If you like sushi, there's a small table devoted to its preparation, or you can sit in the wider dining room, which is divided into two tiers and flanked on one side by large windows. Chopsticks don't come with the place settings, and you'll be given a plate rather than a bowl; however, this can be quickly resolved if you ask the waitstaff for more authentic utensils. White Orchid has a delightful terrace and cocktail bar with comfy white chairs and sofas for relaxing over a post-meal coffee or digestif.
- Address: Palm Tree Court and Spa, Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Phone: 4/883–6000
- Location: Around the Emirate
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more