- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
White Orchid Review
The menu here skips from Japan to Beijing to Singapore, giving visitors a wide sampling of pan-Asian dishes. If you like sushi, there's a small table devoted to its preparation, or you can sit in the wider dining room, which is divided into two tiers and flanked on one side by large windows. Chopsticks don't come with the place settings, and you'll be given a plate rather than a bowl; however, this can be quickly resolved if you ask the waitstaff for more authentic utensils. White Orchid has a delightful terrace and cocktail bar with comfy white chairs and sofas for relaxing over a post-meal coffee or digestif.
- Address: Palm Tree Court and Spa, Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Phone: 4/883–6000
- Location: Around the Emirate
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more