- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Café Gazebo Review
This verdant terrace overlooking the restaurant pool with the Hajar Mountains beyond is the prettiest spot in the area for lunch. The menu has a range of dishes. Crunchy salads come in hearty portions, and the fried fish is light and crispy. Or enjoy a simple sandwich with a range of trimmings. Lunch is served until 4, so it won't matter if your hunger pangs strike late. The café has an air-conditioned dining area if the heat is too powerful.
- Address: Hatta Fort Hotel, Dubai/Oman Rd., Hatta, Dubai
- Phone: 4/852–3211
- Location: Around the Emirate
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more